• Advanced individual musical proficiency in tone, technique, articulation, dynamics, and phrasing.
• Advanced improvisational skills.
• Experience performing pop music from the 1960’s through today.
• Moderate to advanced proficiency in reading musical notation.
• Ability to learn music by ear.
• Ability to perform from memory.
• Ability to stand and move while performing.
• Backing vocalist experience preferred.
• The ability to extend beyond a performer into an entertainer.
• Applicable experience in wedding or bar bands, pit orchestras, and similar commercial music ensembles.
• Fluent proficiency in the English language with advanced English diction skills.
Due to health and safety the following is required:
• A BMI (Body Mass Index) of under 30.
• An approved pre employment medical exam, including drug test. (This is completed on confirmation of a position).
• Respect for rules on board regarding zero tolerance policies. Zero Tolerance Policies include Guest Fraternization, Theft, Drug Use, Alcohol Abuse, Harassment, Fighting, and Tampering with Safety Equipment.
• Where applicable, a C1/D visa and Police Background check may be required.
Successful applicants will embark on an exciting adventure traveling the world, earning a steady income while doing what they love, playing music.
Apply now to book an audition!