We continue to seek out and recruit the best of the professional UK Music Community for short, medium and long term contracts, giving you the opportunity to travel all over the world doing what you love - playing gigs!
Spend the Winter in the Caribbean, see the Fjords on a River Cruise or spend the summer days chilling by the pool and your evenings stirring up the party in resorts across the world.
We are a supportive and active management company who have been filling musician's diaries for the past 4 years and sending them all over the world, and continue to recruit the UK's best musicians for work across the world following a period of steady growth.
If you'd like to explore working with us and being paid to travel the world, get in touch with us now.
• Professionally presented acts of all sizes but specifically :
Solo Acoustic Vocalist/Guitarists and Vocalist/Keys players
Duos performing in both HiTech and Acoustic formats
3pc, 4pc and 5pc bands, preferably with the ability to incorporate backing tracks into their sound.
• Large and varied repertoire to include Rock n Roll, Pop, Soul, Motown, Top40, 60's, Classic Rock, Rock and chilled ballads, Jazz and Standards.
• The availability to work away from the UK for up to 4 weeks at a time.
• Flexibility to meet the needs of clients and able to react quickly to openings as they occur.
• A professional attitude and a professional level of communication and organisation.
• A good quality Promotional reel.
• Desire to work
• UK Residency. For Non-UK Based acts, please feel free to send us your promotional material and we'll be in contact when we establish relationships with companies recruiting appropriate groups.
You''ll be managed and supported by professionals who have worked long term in the positions that you'll be working in, which provides and unparalleled understanding of how to thrive in a severely competitive industry.
For new groups and acts without Showreels, Front of House Management can provide Promotional Creation services and Free rehearsal space at our dedicated facility in Swindon.
• Video of your act (YouTube or Website only)
• Link to your website and/or social media
• A short email telling us about your band and what you're looking for.
• Your availability for the coming 24 months
We'll return your email with a questionnaire to complete that will tell us everything we need to know about your act, which will begin the setup process.
We look forward to hearing from you and to working with you.